Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. Go to your website editor and click on "New".
2. Fill in the "Page name", which is the name of the new page as you want it to appear on the menu.
3. Choose the "Parent page". If you want this page to appear in the main menu, leave Homepage.
4. Select the type of the page. You can insert a blank page without any content, or a page of articles, lists (product catalogues), FAQs, photo galleries and feedback.
5. Click "Save" to save all changes.
6. Publish the changes so visitors can see them.
TIP: You can also hide the pages in the menu. To do so, click on "Properties".
Then, tick "No" in the selection for "Show page in the menu".