Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
In your online store, you can also set up a wire transfer as a payment method. Payment details will be sent to the customer in automatic email that he will receive after confirmation of the order.
1. Log in to your Webnode account and click SETTINGS in the upper menu of the editor.
2. In the Online Store tab, click Set up under payment methods.
3. Select Wire Transfer.
4. Enter the fee you will charge for this payment method. If you are a VAT payer, choose the tax amount. In the Transfer Payment Instructions box, enter the account number to which you will receive payments from customers. Click Save to confirm your changes.
5. Customers will be able to choose payment by wire transfer during the purchase.
6. Payment information will be automatically sent to the customer by email together with the order confirmation.