Stripe is an easy tool made to allow you to accept credit card payments on your online store in just a few simple clicks. After inputting the information needed, Stripe will accept payments by credit card and deposit them directly into your bank account. It's as easy as that!
- Log in to the editor for your online store. Click the SETTINGS tab to open the Settings menu.
- Click the Online store tab to open the online store settings.
- Click Set up in the Payment methods settings in the right panel of the settings window
- Your existing payment methods will open. Click New payment method.
- In the next window, click the arrow to open the drop-down menu and choose Credit Card - Stripe.
- Next, click the CONNECT STRIPE button. You will be redirected to Stripe's sign up page.
- Fill out all the required fields which include: Name, address, business address, website, bank account information, etc. Once finished, click Authorize access to this account.
- Your Stripe account is now connected to your Webnode online store! If you would like, enter a price for this payment method in the 2nd field Price. If you would also like to add tax to this payment method, enter the price excluding tax in the 3rd field and choose what tax rate you would like to have.
- Your customers can now choose to pay by credit card and, thanks to Stripe, the money you earn will be deposited directly into your bank account.