Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
Make your website completely your own by customizing the 404 error page. Do it simply by following the directions below.
1) Log in to your Webnode account and click on the website you would like to edit.
2) Once you are in the editor, type /page-not-found-404/ after the URL in the address bar.
3) Click enter on your keyboard and you will be taken your website's 404 error page. You will now be able to edit it as you would like.
4) Click Publish and you are all set!