Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. In the web editor open the page where you want to insert the forum.
2. Click on "More" - "Widgets" and choose "Forum" in the toolbar.
3. Fill the field "Topic" with the name of the forum. Confirm it by clicking "OK".
4. Publish the changes so that visitors can see them.
Tip: If you want to change the configuration of the forum, click "Settings". This way you can change its title, set the number of messages that are displayed, set the order of messages, etc.