Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. Log in to your account on the Webnode homepage. Once you are in the editor, click SETTINGS.
2. In the Email Accounts tab, click MANAGE EMAILS.
3. Click on the email address you would like to have forwarded.
4. In the Email forwarding field, enter the addresses you would like your emails to be forwarded to separated by a semicolon (;). Also, if you add the original email address, you will receive the messages to this address as well. Click Save to accept the changes.
In order to activate email forwarding, you must verify your email address by clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to the destination email address.
TIP: To cancel email forwarding to a particular email address, delete the address from the Email Forwarding field. Click Save to accept the changes.