Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
This guide describes how to sync your Webnode webmail with an iPhone6 plus using iOS 8.3. Before syncing an email account to your device, you must first create an email account with Webnode's webmail system.
IMPORTANT: In order to correctly set up your webmail account, you have to know on which Webnode mailserver your email account is located. You can find this information in the email you received after setting up your Webnode webmail account. Open that email and see if your account is located on mail1.webnode.com or mail2.webnode.com.
The email looks as shown below:
You are now able to set up your device by following the directions below:
1. Open Settings and click Email.
2. In the section Accounts, click Add Account.
3. Choose account type as Other.
4. In the section Email, click Add Account.
5. Enter the following information:
6. Enter the following for Incoming and Outgoing mailservers, enter the following settings:
7. Complete the settings by clicking Continue. Your iPhone will take a minute to fully enter and save your settings.
The email client is now synced.