Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. If you are already logged on to the Webnode system, please first log out. Now, go to the Webnode homepage and click on LOGIN.
2. Sign in using the email address that you created using your domain, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not enter the login email address that you enter to log in to edit your website. These are separate accounts.
3. On the My Projects page, click EMAIL ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner.
4. You are now able to check your email.
5. If you would now like to edit your website, please log out of the email account and then log in again using the email address that you used to register with Webnode.
TIP: If you wish to have access to both the email inbox and the website editor, you can set up the new email address as an administrator for that website. The other option is to log in simultaneously using two different browsers (for example Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).