Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
Before your website is ready to go online you can prevent others from seeing the content of the website. There are more options how to do this:
1. Don't publish the changes on your website. Publish them later once all the content is ready.
2. Hide the pages in the menu. Like this nobody will be able to see the pages and their content. You'll find instructions on how to do it in our tutorial about Editing the menu.
3. Insert a pop-up onto your website which says that the site is under construction. The code for the pop-up can be inserted as widget. The other option is to simply write the message "Site under construction" on your homepage.
4. Use password protection feature and lock the access to the pages.