Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. Go to http://www.webnode.com/new-password/.
2. Enter the email address you used to register with Webnode. Click on "Reset password".
3. You will receive a verification message in your email. Open your mailbox, then view the message.
Tip: If you cannot find the email, look in the SPAM folder.
4. The message contains a verification link. Click on this link.
5. The Webnode system will generate a new password for you and send it to your email address.
This two-step password reset is necessary to avoid somebody else from resetting your password without your permission.